TSRTC Cargo Tracking – Track Your Parcel
Enter your Tracking Number and click the button:
|Date & Time|
Using our tracking tool, you can check TSRTC Cargo Tracking status. To see where your shipment stands, simply type in your tracking number below.
TSRTC Cargo Tracking Contact Detail
|Head Office||Contact Number||Email Address||Location|
|Hyderabad||040-69440000/23450033||[email protected]||9CRR+VQF, Gudi Malkapur Road, Amba Gardens, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad, Telangana 500028|
Official Website: https://www.tsrtcparcel.in/
Looking for tracking information for a different courier company? Check out our post on Suntek Axpress Tracking.
For a quick estimate of potential shipping costs, you can use PPP calculator – a handy tool to help you plan your shipments efficiently.
About The Company
In June 2020, TSRTC began offering Cargo and Parcel Services for the purpose of transporting cargo and packages on its buses. The services are available at all TSRTC Bus Stations throughout the state, as well as in neighboring states at designated important locations with counters.
They have identified parcel and cargo agents for this purpose, and they offer services from their counters.. The consignors can make their reservations for delivery at their preferred location at the bus station or counter that is closest to them.
The shipment will be delivered to the Bus Station/Counter at the customer’s desired location by means of Telangana State Road Transport Corporation buses. The shipment must be picked up by the consignee from the Bus Station or Counter.
Public transportation is provided by the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC), a state transportation organization. It has almost 9,700 buses in its fleet. TSRTC parcel tracking charges are reasonable and their timings are 24/7.
Best Things of TSRTC Cargo Tracking
- CONFIDENT AND SAFE
They carefully transport your goods.
- SUPERIOR CARE FOR CUSTOMERS
Their skilled, committed, and loyal workforce.”
- QUICK DELIVERY
Without delay, without theft, and without worry.
Terms and Conditions
- You cannot cancel reservations
- Please be aware that prices can change at any time without notice.
- The actual or volumetric weight per piece, whichever is greater, as measured by TSRTC Cargo Tracking determines the charges.
- We will not book any goods that the law, competent authority, or the government prohibits
- To receive the goods, the Consignee must present valid identity documentation.
- The Hyderabad Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute.
- We will charge demurrage fees if the Consignee does not take possession of the goods within 15 days.
- The timing of the buses’ scheduled departure and arrival will determine when the goods will be delivered. Buses’ departures and arrivals may be slowed down by unavoidable factors like traffic jams.
To book a consignment through the company’s website, you must provide certain personal information for both the consignor and the consignee.
This information includes the consignor’s name, the number and expiration date of your credit or debit card, as well as your telephone number, address, and email address.
TSRTC Cargo Tracking needs this information to process, fulfill, and confirm your reservation and keep you updated on its progress.
Who, if anyone, will be given access to your personal information?
When you book consignments through TSRTC, we only give the agencies we have chosen to collect and deliver consignments access to the portion of your personal information that is necessary for the booking’s successful completion.