DP World Container Tracking – CCTL Tracking Status
DP World Container Tracking is the future shipping option that meets all of your needs. To view all of your courier shipments and CCTL Tracking shipments, Enter your docket number.
Enter your Tracking Number and click the button:
|Date & Time|
Chennai Container Terminal Pvt ltd
Customer Care Service
|CITY||Phone No||Email Address||Company Address|
|CHENNAI||+91 44 2590 9798||[email protected]||Chennai Port Trust Administrative Building,Ground Floor, 1 Rajaji Salai,Chennai – 600 001 India.|
Official Website Link: https://www.dpworld.com/india
Looking for tracking information for a different courier company? Check out our post on TCI tracking.
About DP World Container Tracking
Container Terminal Pvt. of Chennai Ltd. (CCT) is the first container terminal at Chennai Port, the largest gateway to container trade in South India. It was built in 1983. In 2001, the container terminal was privatized, and on November 30 of that year, DP World took over and began operations.
With the Chennai Port Trust (CPT) of the Indian government, CCTL Tracking is managed under a Build-Operate-Transfer agreement for 30 years.
With direct services to China, West Africa, Europe, and the United States, the terminal can handle vessels of the fifth generation up to 6,400 TEU.
When DP World Container Tracking took over in 2001, process re-engineering efforts reduced the dwell time of containers at the terminal from 7-8 days to less than 24 hours.
In 2007, the terminal joined the “One Million” TEU club. Since CCT began operations 13 years ago, the Chennai Container Tracking team has put in a lot of effort to gain the trust of the South Indian trade community and has gone above and beyond to connect with its customers’ customers.
CCTL Tracking Preferred Port of Choice
Chennai Container Terminal is a vital port for South India’s 2 million TEU container market on the southeast coast. It is strategically placed to provide the quickest transits to the Far East for South and East India.
Through customer focus and operational efficiency, Chennai Container Terminal raised throughput from 0.3M to 1.2M TEUs (CAGR 22%) by 2008.
DP World Chennai links to Bengaluru, Hyderabad, and other cities’ Inland Container Depots (ICD) and Container Freight Stations (CFS).
A 6,500 sq. ft. CFS in Chennai port offers inspection, LCL de-stuffing, and import cargo delivery with EXIM FCL potential.
Importers and passengers can benefit from prompt and convenient services provided by the CFS inside the port, including the quick transhipment of LCL cargo to Inland Container destinations like Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Kochi, and Puducherry, among others.
- Improved vessel turnaround time: Four Noel single-lift and three ZPMC twin-lift Super-Post Panamax Quay cranes accelerate vessel loading and unloading at Chennai port.
- Faster truck turnaround: Chennai port’s 22 RTGCs, Arrive at Stacker, void controller, and robotized yard management ensure fast content delivery.
- Easy documentation: The documentation centre at the terminal has enough people working there to make sure trucks get through the gate quickly and don’t have to wait long. The procedures for documentation have been simplified.
- Terminal Operating System: DP World’s Zodiac Terminal Operating System, developed by CCTL, is widely used and maintained across DP World Container Tracking Ports.
- Zodiac software captures real-time container information, including loading, unloading, gating, and yard movements, at Chennai port.
- Zodiac planning app maximizes productivity at Chennai port by accurate recording, invoicing, and managing terminal business transactions and data processing.
- Zodiac app automates billing, data exchange, and reporting, and records all work and transactions for efficient operations at Chennai port.
- Dynamic reporting capabilities of Zodiac enable Chennai port managers to track performance, enhance customer service and increase profitability.
DP World Container Tracking Chennai
CCTL Tracking Connectivity
- Today, Chennai Container Terminal serves 60% of South India’s container market thanks to its multimodal connectivity.
- strategically situated to provide the quickest transits to the Far East for South and East India.
- DP World Chennai’s commitment to expanding trade in South India led to a highly robust support infrastructure of ICDs and CFSs.